one2car Help Center
Sell Car with One2Car.com
One2Car.com is the no.1 auto website that links car buyers and sellers through the best online advertising. We are committed to make the journey of buying and selling cars as easy as possible by giving the best experience for One2Car users. There are more than 40,000 cars available each month with over 2.5 million users and more than 40,000,000 views.
How to register membership on One2Car.com
Getting started with easy steps :-
- Click on Register
- Fill up compulsory information to sign up for an account
- Activate and Verify Account
- Proceed to click Submit
User's Confirmation via Email
- A confirmation email will be sent to registered email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check the SPAM folder in the email box.
- Click on the "Confirm" button and you will be forwarded to the login page to log in with the email and password you have set.
- If you did not receive any confirmation email, please contact Customer Service at
02.33.88.500 or email to
Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance..
If you would like to register as a dealer, please contact our customer service at
02.33.88.500 or email to
Contactemail@example.com for more information on dealer registration.
"Credit" refers to coins used to purchase items i.e., Feature Listing and Bump in our system whereby 1 credit is worth 10 baht.
- Sign In into iCarsuite, user will be directed to Account (landing page).
- Credit owned a tab, along with 2 buttons; Credits History and Top Up Credit.
In iCarSuite, we offer credit purchases.
- Editing or bumping your advertisement
- Converting single free listing into single featured listing
Edit – Updating an ad requires you to use credits.
Bump – It allows you to push your advertisement right to the top ahead of other listings, giving your car more exposure and increasing the chance of your car being sold.
Boss – With Boss product, your listing will be guaranteed to become a top spot for 7 days on one2car.com, as per the Year, Make and Model.
Hot Deal – Hot Deal can be purchased from iCarSuite, the hot deal listings can be searched via searchable facet: Filter Hot Deals Only. As soon as you purchase the product, your listing is bumped on top.You can edit the price of your Hot Deal listing to lesser than the average price or hide it altogether. Hot Deals can be purchased for 7 days and you may schedule a bump for the next 6 days.
- Click on Credit tab and select Buy Credits.
- Select Credit Options for how many credits you want to purchase.
- Select Payment Method; (Credit card, Direct Debit & Offline Payment).
- By clicking, you will be directed to Payment Gateway.
We offer many different credit options along with an affordable price.
What is Bump?
Bump or Bring up my post (Bump) is to make your listing up to # 1 on the listing ad. Just one click To make your ad to become # 1 immediately.
** After feature listing created and perform the BUMP, there is a noticeable increase in the number of visitors on your listing
(Recommended) Every BUMP you make will enable consumers see more of your listing
Creating a featured listing will make your listing stand out. On the other hand bump will make your listing up to No. 1.
The top ranking listing will attract more visitors. Viewers will be able to see the listing before they open it and have a chance to call you first. This increases the chances of a sale.
Go to Menu > Vehicle Listing
* "Bump" can be used with listing which is a featured listing
After bump was performed, recommended for you to observe on the BUMP graph.
Observe that after you BUMP your listing, the number of viewers of your listing increases. This will also increase the chance for you to be able to sell your car
Recommended timing for BUMP
Based on statistics, the following 3 timing has the most visitors to the website :
** Statistics change over time and also depending on the frequency of the BUMP.
BUMP techniques in order to sell your car easily as per below
- Create a feature listing after you create a new listing.
- Consistently BUMP for 1-2 days.
- If it's a car which is on demand, you should BUMP immediately and the listing will be shown not more than the 5th page.
- If it's a rare/different version type of car, once BUMP your car appear on the 1st page.
How to use this website
- From the Sign In page, click on Forgot Password.
- Choose either, Send Me Email or Send Me SMS.
- Send Me Email
- Choose the email address where you want to receive the password reset link.
- Check your phone message.
- Click the reset link.
- Choose a new password.
- Cars that were advertised via one2car.com must be the same as per the pictures advertised on the website. The picture must consist of interior and exterior of the car.
- Cars must be in ready-to-sell condition, ready to use and ready to deliver.
- Advertisers must provide the actual and correct information of the car i.e., car brand, model, colour and etc.
- The car price displayed must be the actual car price (Not downpayment information.)
- Only 4 wheels vehicle is allowed to be advertised on the website.
- Only 1 car for 1 listing.
- Cars that already being sold, must be removed from the listing immediately.
- Pictures used must be in horizontal only. Pictures should not have any text, watermarks, blur and multiple images.
- Each of the listings has the validity of 90 days. The company has the rights to remove the listing without prior notice.
- Do not allow to upload picture with company promotion, telephone number, social media contact detail (Facebook,Line, Skype, Whatsapp and other). Moderator will reject the listing from website if found.
*** The company reserves the right to change the terms without prior notice ***
If the company received complaints of misrepresentation of the listing,
the company reserves the right to remove the listing from the website without prior notice.
Always use images that are relevant to the advertised vehicle. This will improve the quality of your ad, attract more viewers and increase your chance of selling your vehicle.
Please do not use images from other advertisers without consent, as they are protected by copyright laws. Below are the guidelines for quality images on iCarSuite:
- Quantity: Min 5 (Compulsory); Maximum 21 images
- Images to capture (Recommended):
- Exterior: Front, Side & Back
- Interior: Dashboard, Odometer, and Car Seat
- Picture Format (Recommended):
- Resolution (Compulsory):
- Minimum 864 X 640
- 4 : 3 ratio
- Supported Formats:
- .jpeg, .png, .gif, and .bmp
- Other Requirements:
- No watermark
- Watermark from other websites are strictly not allowed
- No company logos
Create An Ads
- Click on Listing, choose Create Ads.
- Uploading photos by drag and drop your images or by clicking the Upload Image button.
- Select your vehicle by clicking on the Select Vehicle button.
- Fill up all compulsory vehicle details and ads description of the vehicle.
- Upload the photos and registration card of your vehicle.
- Click on Preview Ad to verify details.
- Click on Publish Ad.
- Click on Preview Ad to check out how your listing would look live.
You can edit your listing by following the steps below :
- Select "Edit listing"
- Select Edit Listing or Edit the listing information.
- After you have updated the information, select "Update your listing" to save your information.
The status of the car can be viewed on the top right (as shown in the picture below). The description is as follows
- Published-refers to the listing that has been approved and is displayed/publish on the website.
- Submitted - Refers to the listing that has been submitted but has not been approved/moderate.
- The draft version is referring to listing which is being saved (for editing purposes).
- Unlisted - Refers to the listing that has been taken down from the website.
- Sold - Referring to the listing/cars that have been sold.
- Rejected - Refers to listing/cars that did not pass the moderation due to certain issues i.e., incomplete information and etc.
No. 4345, Unit 1507-1511, 15th Floor, Bhiraj Tower at BITEC,
Sukhumvit Road, South Bangna Sub-District,
Bangna District, Bangkok 10260
Telephone No. : 02.33.88.500
Fax No. : 02.33.88.501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org